Saturday, January 28, 2012

Carnival Cruising

Hubby and I LOVE Carnival cruises, and when you live in Florida they are so inexpensive!  Today he called and booked a week trip for Spring break.  We are so excited!  We love almost everything about traveling with them and found out that this trip will be on the upgraded 2.0 funship.  This means it has newer restaurants and more on board activities.  We can't wait to try the hanging obstacle course!

If you are trying to select a vacation I would highly recommend Carnival if you enjoy relaxing, a casual atmosphere, and lots of fun.

Out of 5 stars I give them....

Hospitality and Service *****
Dinners*****
Breakfast/lunch**
Room Service****
Cleanliness*****
Entertainment****
Overall atmosphere*****

Here are some Pictures of our Carnival Honey Moon:

A towel bunny to welcome us

Formal Night...and I'm still white

So cute!

Chillin on the island in dorky hats

there is some color :)

My hubby ate wayyy too much!

Private island owned by Carnival=best beach EVER

Snails....Spit it out second it touched my lip

Our frog towel...no we are RED

No comments:

Post a Comment